Branches reopening – what to expect
Branch lobbies are now open and appointments are no longer required. We recommend that you continue to use the drive-thru for most transactions when possible, and that you only utilize in-branch visits for more complex services including membership inquiries, loan and mortgage inquiries, financial counseling, investment and retirement planning, safe deposit box access and other financial requests. Review a completed list of drive-thru services.
Here’s what you can expect when you visit our branches:
- Face masks are required when visiting all Achieva branch locations.
- Branches will allow a limited capacity in the building. You may be asked to wait in your vehicle to ensure safety for all visitors.
- Please practice social distancing. This means keeping a minimum of 6 feet between you and others.
- We will have protection screens in place and hand sanitizers available throughout the branch.
- Our coffee is available and will be made for you to enjoy during your visit.
If you or anyone in your household has experienced symptoms of illness such as cough, fever or shortness of breath, we ask that you do not enter the branch and use our drive-thru for your banking needs.
As excited as we are to see our members in person again, we still must remain diligent for the safety of members and staff. We look forward to serving you and seeing you inside branches soon!
MASKS ARE REQUIRED WHEN ENTERING ALL ACHIEVA BRANCH LOCATIONS