Here’s what you can expect when you visit our branches:
- Please wear a face mask when visiting all Achieva branch locations regardless of your vaccination status.
- Please practice social distancing. This means keeping a minimum of 6 feet between you and others.
- You may be asked relevant health-related questions upon your arrival.
- We will have protection screens in place and hand sanitizers available throughout the branch.
- Our coffee is available and will be made for you to enjoy during your visit.
If you or anyone in your household has experienced symptoms of illness such as cough, fever or shortness of breath, we ask that you do not enter the branch and use our drive-thru for your banking needs.
We recommend that you continue to use the drive-thru for most transactions when possible, and that you only utilize in-branch visits for more complex services including membership inquiries, loan and mortgage inquiries, financial counseling, investment and retirement planning, safe deposit box access and other financial requests. Review a completed list of drive-thru services.