Crypto with confidence
Achieva Credit Union is the first Credit Union in Florida to make a crypto trading platform available.
What is Cryptocurrency? Cryptocurrency is a digital currency designed to work as a medium of exchange through a computer network that is not reliant on any central authority, such as a government or bank, to uphold or maintain it. There are several cryptocurrencies with the most common ones being Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Terra (LUNA).
What does this mean for you? We want to provide a safe and easy way for our members to invest in cryptocurrency. Achieva offers the ability to access NYDIG, a crypto trading platform via Achieva’s mobile app 24/7 any time anywhere.
Is there a transaction fee when purchasing Bitcoin? There is a 2% fee for any crypto currency purchased or sold.
How to access the platform to purchase Bitcoin?
- 1 Log into the Achieva Credit Union mobile app. Don’t have the app? Download it now!
- 2 From the main navigation, select “More”.
- 3 Select Crypto to open the crypto widget.
- 4 If this is your first time, follow the on screen prompts and accept agreements.
- 5 Select Buy Bitcoin to purchase.