Teen Life Account
The ultimate account just for teens, designed by teens!
We asked the important question: what do you want from your account? The answer? Free services, school rewards and a website where we can ask questions, hear of fun events in the area, and get financial tips! You spoke, we listened. Check out DefineTheGray.com for blogs, videos, local event announcements, tips for saving money, buying your first car, and so much more!
Teen Life Savings:
- Just $1 minimum balance
- No monthly service charges or fees
- Money earns interest at same rate as Regular Savings
Teen Life Checking:
- Free Direct Deposit
- MasterCard® debit card (with parent/guardian approval)
Teen Life School Rewards:
- Free Movie Tickets*
- $25 Gift Card for Honor Roll & Straight A's when you bring in your end of school year report card to a local branch to show a Member Service Advisor.**
- $50 VISA® Gift Card High School Diploma Graduation Reward** (High School diploma required)
- Achieva Credit Union Scholarship Opportunity
Teen Life Convenience:
- A parent/guardian or grandparent must be joint owner on a teen account.
- Teen and joint owner need valid photo I.D.s (student I.D. is fine for minors).
- Exclusive Achieva membership insurance discounts may be available through Achieva‚ partnership with Solace Insurance. Honor Roll Auto Insurance Discounts available.
The Teen Life program is available to members between the ages of 13 to 17. Contact us today!
*NEW ACCOUNTS ONLY - Available only after account has been open for 90 days and must be in good standing (No NSF, Overdraft or Privilege Pay Fees). Must come into local branch to pick up.
**Available only after account has been open for 90 days and must be in good standing (No NSF, Overdraft or Privilege Pay Fees). Must come into local branch to pick up: Rewards must be redeemed within 30 days of graduation and/or report card. Teen Life account must be open before graduation and/or last report card.
***You may be charged access rates depending on your carrier. Online web access is needed to use Mobile Banking. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges.