IDSafeChoice - Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Services will be extended to Achieva Credit Union accountholders upon enrollment in the ID SafeChoice Select program.
- Services are extend to the named accountholder, their spouse or domestic partner, dependents up to age 25 with the same permanent residence address as the accountholder, including students and military, and parents of the accountholder living at the same address as the accountholder, or living in hospice, assisted living, nursing home or deceased for 12 months or less.
- Benefits have no cash equivalent, are non-transferable, and non-cancelable (except in the event of termination of the Group Plan.)
- Provider Services do not cover financial losses of any kind arising from the identity theft.
- Eligibility for recovery services is based on ID theft events that are discovered and reported to Achieva Credit Union on or after the effective date of the group program.
- Identity Theft is defined as fraud that involves the use of a consumer’s name, address, Social Security Number, bank or credit/debit card account number, or other identifying information without the knowledge of the consumer, and such information is used to commit fraud or other crimes.
- Recovery Services may be refused or terminated if it is deemed that the accountholder or eligible family member is committing fraud or other illegal acts, making untrue statements, or failing to perform his/her portion of the recovery plan. Services will not be refused or terminated due to the complexity of a case.
- Achieva Credit Union and/or its service provider of the identity theft services cannot be held responsible for failure to provide or for delay in providing services when such failure or delay is caused by conditions beyond its control.
- This service does not provide credit counseling or repair to credit which legitimately belongs to the accountholder or eligible family member.
- Services are only available to residents of the United States. Identity recovery is only performed with agencies and institutions in the United States, or territories where U.S. law applies.
- Services are provided by Merchants Information Solutions, Inc., www.merchantsinfo.com or an alternate Services Provider selected at the sole discretion of Achieva Credit Union.
- The monthly program fee will be deducted automatically from your account. This deduction will generally occur on the 5th day of the month. The credit union will attempt to deduct the fee from your checking account. If insufficient funds are available, we will attempt to deduct the monthly fee from your other accounts held at the credit union. Your enrollment may be terminated at the discretion of the credit union if the monthly program fee cannot be deducted as required.
You can terminate your participation in the IDSafeChoice program at any time by notifying a representative of Achieva Credit Union of your desire. You may be asked to sign a form to terminate your participation in the Program.