Account Protection Services
- We require proper identification at account opening, including one government-issued ID with a photo. We verify name, address, date of birth, Social Security number and other vital identification information.
- For new banking relationships, we check credit information to verify warnings have not been placed on credit bureau reports that might indicate fraud or identity take-over.
- If your Debit Card is ever lost or stolen and used without your permission, you're covered by our Zero Liability Policy*.
- Your accounts are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the NCUA.
- If you suspect an unauthorized user has accessed your accounts online, you are 100% covered by our Online Services Guarantee for any funds removed from those personal deposit accounts, including loss of interest, insufficient funds and overdraft charges, when you contact us within sixty days of receiving your statement that contains the unauthorized electronic activity.
* Notification requirements may apply.