Emerald Cash Rewards VISA®
Get something back – and like it.
There may not be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, but with Achieva’s Emerald Cash Rewards VISA®, you’ll enjoy cash back at the end of the year when you use your credit card. Charge it and earn it!
How to earn cash back:
Use your Emerald Cash Rewards VISA card for qualified purchases*, it's that simple!
What you’ll earn:
- 0.5% cash back for the first $5,000 that you spend.
- 1.0% cash back on purchases from $5,001-$10,000.
- 1.5% cash back on purchases over $10,000.
- Earned Rewards are calculated monthly at the end of each billing cycle, and accrue throughout the year.
- Accumulated cash rewards totaling $20 or more will be paid once a year during the month of November and deposited into your Savings account - just in time for the holidays!**
Other stuff you should know:
- Easy online access to your VISA account so you can make payments and make transfers to your checking account†
- Convenient overdraft protection for your checking account with your VISA, available upon request†
- Local service from Achieva
- Quick replacement for lost or stolen cards†
- $500,000 travel accident insurance
- Verified by VISA online purchase protection
*A qualified purchase is a net retail purchase and does not include credits, returns or adjustments. Cash advances, gift card purchases, balance transfers, and purchase of monetary instruments are not eligible purchases and will not count towards cash rewards. Cash rewards will not be earned or accrue for any month that you are delinquent on your payment for a period of 30 days or more.
**This $20 minimum earned amount requirement begins with the November 2010 - November 2011 cycle. Please refer to the VISA Credit Card Agreement, dated 7/10/10, for additional details.
† Fees may apply.
Achieva Credit Union reserves the right to modify or discontinue this program without notice.
Interest Rates and Interest Charges
|Annual Percentage Rate |
(APR) for Purchases
| to when you open your account, based on your creditworthiness. |
|APR for Balance Transfers ||Same Rate as Purchases. |
|APR for Cash Advances ||Same Rate as Purchases. |
|How to Avoid Paying Interest on Purchases ||Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month. |
|For Credit Card Tips from the Federal Reserve Board ||To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or usinga credit card, visit the website of the Federal Reserve Board at www.federalreserve.gov/creditcard. |
Click here to view the current VISA Credit Card Agreement