If You Become a Victim
Before following through on any suspicious transaction,
make sure to:
- Research the source thoroughly.
- Ask for help from an Achieva employee at your local branch, or by calling our Member Service Center at (727) 431-7680, (941) 907-4000, or non-local (800) 593-2274.
- Let us know immediately if you are concerned about a check you received prior to depositing the item in your account.
If you think you might be a victim of one of these scams or
suspect fraudulent activity on your Achieva account, follow these steps:
- Promptly call our Member Service Center to report the issue.
- Contact your local law enforcement office.
Other resources for information or assistance may include: