Planning to travel? Plan on contacting us.
We’re not nosy, we just want your next trip to be as hassle free as possible. Clue us in on your travel plans and we’ll make sure your debit and credit card are usable everywhere you go.
From time to time, we may block transactions from a specific region or country due to fraudulent activities. In addition, Achieva Credit Union maintains several state-of-the-art security systems to help protect members from plastic card fraud. If these systems spot out-of-the-normal transactions, strange spending patterns or unusual locations on your card, they may automatically block a transaction, leaving you with one big headache.
So, please alert us before you head overseas or if you’re just heading over the border. We’ll be sure your cards are flagged and cleared for travel. Now get packing!
Confirm your travel information and card information.
Travelers: John and Jane Smith
Cell Phone: (727) 555-1212
VISA Card: 1 credit card ending in 1234
Debit MasterCard: 1 debit card ending in 5678
Contact us below using the online form. If it is after business hours please call 727.431.7680 or 941.907.4000 or toll free 800.593.2274 and choose option 6.
What you should know:
- VISA® Credit Card Overseas: (727) 431-7680 (Call collect and ask for Card Services)
- VISA® Credit Card USA: 1-800-543-5073
- MasterCard® Debit Card Overseas: (727) 431-7680 (Call collect and ask for Card Services)
- MasterCard® Debit Card USA: 1-800-472-3272
- Achieva Member Service Center Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM; Sat, 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (Please, do not hesitate to call us!)
- We recommend you carry more than one credit and/or debit card when traveling out of state or out of the country.
- We also offer VISA pre-paid cards